With a global family of more than 56,000 employees, DP World is a 'trade enabler' that works to create a better future for all.
As a premium partner, DP World's FLOW Pavilion is one of the most prominent pavilions on the EXPO site, and anticipates the attendance of approximately 2.5 million visitors over the course of Expo 2020.
FOR UAE BASED APPLICANTS
Successful applicants will enjoy the following benefits:
1. Stipend: 1000 AED / month
2. 1 meal / day during work time
3. Daily Transportation, within Dubai, to work (Expo 2020)
5. Employee Education Program from DP World
6. Internship Certificate from DP World
7. Opportunity to network with International Companies and decision-makers in EXPO
8. Possibility of full-time placement
*If you are not a current resident of the UAE, please apply through aiesec.org
Inspire the next generation of business leaders and innovators by introducing them to the dynamic world of trade and logistics, and showing how DP World enables trade globally.
A background in Education and Learning and/or experience working with children and young adults is preferred.
Explore your creativity at the heart of our exciting live media campaigns, supporting our global communications team in producing quality, engaging content.
Suitable for those with a background in PR, and Marketing and Communications.
Work with DP World in welcoming VIP guests to our pavilion, engaging closely with our Majlis team to ensure our guests receive an experience of a lifetime.
A background or interest in Protocol or Government Relations is preferred.
Play a crucial role in the day to day operations of one of the largest pavilions at Expo 2020.
A background in Facilities Management, Venue Operations or Construction is preferred.
Introduce the general public to the world of global trade, and show how companies like DP World enable the flow of ideas, goods, and people that forms the backbone of the global economy.
A background in Customer Services, Exhibitions and Events, and experience with public speaking will be preferred.
DP World would like to reassure all applicants that we will be taking every precaution to protect you and ensure that our FLOW Pavilion will be a safe working environment that comply with all health and safety protocols mandated by the UAE government.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Will I need to be vaccinated before arriving?
2. Will I need to take a PCR before traveling to Dubai?
3. Will I need to take a PCR test upon arrival?
4. Will I need to quarantine after arrival?
5. What will happen if I test positive while working at the pavilion?
6. What kind of protocols will be put in place to ensure my safety?
7. What if the situation changes?